Extraction for underbite
I have an underbite n I have seen many video of underbite correction by extracting teeth. So I want to ask that does extraction of two teeth will change my facial appearance?? Plz ans n help me. Thanks in advance. 😊

In your case, under bite or deep bite not necessary to extract teeth. It will be depends upon your case, sometimes only alignment by jaw expansion, or supra eruption of your posterior or others method will be cured your deep bite. In your age may be skeletal correction would be possible. If required than some times orthognathic surgery will be helpful in your facial appearance.
consult with orthodontist and oral and maxillofacial surgeon for profile analysis and treatment plan.

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

Consult with a dentist
Hi. As for underbite correction... There's a different treatment plan for each patient. Your case has to thoroughly checked by an orthodontist and then a treatment plan can be made. It's a customised plan for each patient. Whatever be the line of treatment for your underbite correction.. It is definite to bring about a good pleasant change in the facial profile.😊
visit an orthodontist.

Diabetes and extraction of teeth