Underbite (class 3)

I have a underbite (Class 3 malocclusion) problem for some years now. Is there any non-surgical way to treat it?
views-icons 47 Views Bookmark this Answer

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Ajit Singh Vasan
Dentist 20 yrs exp Mumbai
Class 3 malocclusion can be treated non surgically by putting braces on teeth. Amount of correction that can be achieved depends on various factors. Although at your age the chin prominence cannot be treated non surgically,what you can at the most achieve is dental correction.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?