Excessive weight

I weigh 75 kgs and despite everything i have tried i can't seem to loose any weight. Its been the same for the 3 years i have been in college. I am a sportsperson and i used to play daily till the last year and have stopped because of my tight schedule in college. The weight doesn't stop me from doing anything physically but still i would love to be in a that shape before the companies start coming up at my college for recruitment by the October of this year. I would love to follow a proper diet that i can easily arrange in this city and also an exercise regimen that i can practice at my hostel in the early morining hours.

Doctor Answers (1) on Excessive weight

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. A low calorie diet which includes high amounts of protein, high fiber lots of vegetables and fruits. Along with that cardio workouts will be of great help. As you are a sportsperson, you will be knowing that running is a great cardio. All the best. Regards