Excess weight
Hi doctor , I am 25 and my weight is 75 kgs. I tried working out but can't bare the pain. I really want to lose weight. Pls suggest me what to do .. Is there any good pill or home made medicine that I can use?

Hello there we understand how you feel even after struggling if you don't get what you want. We could have helped you better if you would have mentioned about your height and weight. I'd you're not reducing your weight by workout. We assume that you're working out without a diet. That is why you're not getting succeded. consult a dietician for good diet plan and workout. Do not stop your workout continue then. Pain is common while you workout. Thank you
Dr. Akhila Joshi
Dietitian/Nutritionist 8 yrs exp Bangalore
There is only one Pill . That's your WILL to make small changes in your lifestyle and eating habits which make big differences in Life. I have helped more than 300 patients to lose fat through Lifestyle modification and right eating in natural way under medical supervision.Fat loss not just makes you lighter but healthier , it also help you in prevention, rehabilitation and even reversal of the Lifestyle diseases like Diabetes Mellitus (DM), Hypertension (BP),Obesity, Heart Diseases , PCOD , thyroid etc.