Excessive hairloss
I am having excessive hairloss from the past 1 month. The thickness has reduced to 1/4th in just a month. Need help

Hair loss from the hairline or crown can occur due to many reasons, more commonly due to- - hormonal effect - nutrition  - lifestyle imbalance - stress - Medical conditions, fever The exact reason can be found out by taking detailed history and hair analysis .  Accordingly, anti hairloss medicines, hair specific multivitamins, lotions and gels are prescribed. Many non surgical external treatments are available that show good results and can prevent hair transplant. These are : Mesoporation with hair peptides Stemcell, Dermaroller PRP therapy etc.  Treatments are prescribed according to diagnosis. You can expect results in 6 to 8 months with a combination of these treatments.
You are suffering from hormonal changes causing Androgenetic alopecia causing hair fall. It's completely stoppable even regrowth of hair is possible with certain medications without any side effects. Treatment depends on the grade of hair loss. So, it's a must for diagnosing which grade, you are in for an effective treatment. Please  send photos of your head, by direct online consultation for accurate diagnosis and proper treatment.
Any family history? .u can consult me for complete treatment. No use of prescribing like this.
Hairfall is not due to one single cause. There are many conditions which can cause extreme hair loss and thinning of hair on the scalp. So first and foremost we have to find the cause of hair fall with the help of detailed history and examination. Some of the common causes maybe nutritional deficiency, hormonal causes like androgenic alopecia also called pattern baldness, hypothyroidism, telogeun effluvium etc. Unless we find and c,read the cause there is no point in giving non specific treatment. Also one should refrain from home remedies as it does not give any relief from hairfall. Oil and shampoos do not have any effect on hair growth as they are not absorbed in the skin.Please contact me using online consultation for proper examination diagnosis and treatment
The next stage of thinning of hair is hairfall. So before hair starts falling ,we can strengthen the existing hair and make it thick. Other causes of hairfall should also be ruled out before starting proper hair fall treatment. Kindly send me the photos to know the grade and to give you the complete haircare routine as well as its treatment.
Well, hairloss could be due to multiple reasons. Kindly do an online consultation along with good pics. That will help me to give you proper treatment.