Excess masturbating

I am 27 years old now and this is my bad habit since i was14 years to masturbate daily.without it i cannot concentrate my work or study.and sometimes it goes to 2-3 times daily.i know it will lose my energy and i feel fatigue but i cannot stop it.it hamper my study a lot and my work too.when i became stressed.i need to do masturbate and after that i feel stress free.my question is that is it only a bad habit or really a hormone disorder which bound me to do this? How can i get rid from this bad habit?any yoga or any ayurbedic medicine which will help me.please suggest.

Dr. Hitesh Shah
Sexologist 27 yrs exp Mumbai
Your description suggests possibility of a condition called Compulsive Masturbation which needs expert attention since its affecting your quality time and energy levels. Masturbation is natural and common butnot if its habitual and compuslive. Consult a sexologist.