Excess body fat/cellulite

I have an enquiry which is... will an anti cellulite massage will help in fat loss or not?? I m 5'11" n 120 kgs... and have a very huge mid section n thin arms

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 10 yrs exp Pune

U need to reduce 45 KGS it's. A big number only massage doesn't help for weight loss. I can help with 4-5 KGS weight loss in month. Massage help after weight loss for tonning. I can help to lose weight in natural method with no side effects
Ms. Sadia Sana
Dietitian/Nutritionist 2 yrs exp Hyderabad
Listen only massages don't help that effective. Diet and exercise along with massage will have better result. Also your body-fat type also matters i.e. stubborn fat or lean fat. You need to have complete dietary guidance and counselling with followup along with your will power, then only you can lose weight efficiently even quickly. Also that will help in inch loss, as it is mentioned that mid section is huge. But if you depend only on massage it is matter of concern. Cellulite can gather up easily but cannot be ridden off that quickly.