Erection problem

My friend have an erection problem. He does foreplay and all that and have a good erection intially, but during the intercourse the erection loose. Please suggest what to do and if you can refer a good doctor in delhi then please let know. He aslo have a urine problem. Frequent urination and urine urge during sex.
views-icons 78 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Erection problem

doctor profile image
Dr. Vimal Rastogi
14 yrs. of exp | Ghaziabad | Homeopath
Is there any history of diabetes ? Consult to a good homoeopath....only constitutional treatment can get rid you from this problem..coz in this case there would be lot to explore..
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?