Erection problem
My erection is not so good and I ejaculate very fast what should I do to increase this some times I have taken penegra 50mg tablet is this the cause ?

Hello there..., There are various causes for Erectile dysfunction... combination of physical and psychological issues causes erectile dysfunction... Depending on the cause and severity of your erectile dysfunction and any underlying health conditions, you might have various treatment options. Your doctor can explain the risks and benefits of each treatment and will consider your preferences...Kindly consult sex therapist...