Erection Problem
I have a erection problem and i couldn't able to maintain my ereaction mode with 3-4 mins. so I couldn't able to do the intercourse.

Take consultation
You have erectile dysfunction problem. It can be solved by taking medicines. Consult online or in person.
I understood your concern  and noted the problem as well .I need to ask few more details to make a diagnosis and start treatment and advice which suits you. Pl consult me on Practo , so that I can help you better.book a time slot as per your convenience for consultation.
I have best treatment for this problem
Do not panic sir.. Be stress free.. Sleep well.. Avoid drinking and smoking.. Start proper ayurvedic medicine.. To get rid of this issue permanently without any side effects.. Erection will remain hard.. To enjoy sexual pleasure.. To satisfy your partner completely
for further information consult privately
Take consultation, ot can be treated