Erection problem
I'm getting no erection while getting intimate with my girlfriend and my marriage day is closing in. What could be the possible issue ? Which kind of doctor which I should visit? Does anyone know if Ayurvedic treatment can help ?

Need to evaluate you further. Don't worry it is completely curable

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+137
Chat with a sexologist
Have good sleep, do exercise & yoga daily for 1 hour. Take hot milk 1 glass morning & evening. Avoid spicy..chilli.nd fried food Take CP SHILAJIT tb....Manmath ras .... nd tb....sidh makardhwaj bati... one each morning & evening for 3 months...wd hot milk.. See d results or otherwise consult a sexologist personally .
I presume you are getting married to your gf... in clandestine sexual encounters at times the erections may not occur due to fear. But if you are having erections spontaneously at sexual thoughts or are waking up from sleep with an erection it means your sexual drive is okay. There is no need to worry. There is no rule written anywhere that one must perform on his wedding night. Take your time. Have sex only if you are aroused. If the need be meet a qualified sex therapist or counselor in your area.
Hello there..... There are several causes for erectile dysfunction...... Depending on the cause and severity of your erectile dysfunction and any underlying health conditions, you might have various treatment options. Your doctor can explain the risks and benefits of each treatment and will consider your preferences. Your partner's preferences also might play a role in your, treatment choices..... Consult sex therapist.....