Erection problem
Dear sir not getting erection from last 3 months, i am diabetic patient from last 3 years not taking any medicines by workouts I'm controlling sugar level now from last 6 months it's not under control

I have best treatment for this problem Change your diet menu
Start proper ayurvedic medicine.. To get rid of this problem permanently without any side effects.. Erection will remain hard.. To enjoy sexual pleasure
for further information consult me privately
Don't worry, it's not a serious problem. It depend on many factor related to your life.
consult with me.
I understood your concern  and noted the problem as well .I need to ask few more details to make a diagnosis and start treatment and advice which suits you. Pl consult me on Practo , so that I can help you better.book a time slot as per your convenience for consultation.
ED is multi factorial need evaluation come online for guidance evaluation and treatment
Hi, Hope you have been consulting a good doctor for your diabetes issue? Also make sure that it’s under control by taking proper treatment and medications for the same. Yes diabetes is one of the reasons you have developed issues with your Erection. Due to erectile dysfunction it is often seen that you don’t get hard erection for you to penetrate. Even if you penetrate you seem to lose your Erection soon. And a very high possibility of developing performance anxiety. Let me explain you about your issue in brief - At some point in a man’s life, he may have difficulty achieving or maintaining an erection. Erection problems occur when you can’t achieve or maintain an erection that’s firm enough to have sexual intercourse. Erection problems are also known as: * erectile dysfunction (ED) * impotence * sexual dysfunction Basis the issue as described by you above it seems you have developed symptoms of Erectile dysfunction. It seems you are getting erection but it’s not hard enough for you to penetrate. Even if you penetrate your penis you not able to sustain your Erection. However this issue is not major concern to worry as there are medications and treatment available for the same. Rest assured your problem can be resolved.
If you genuinely interested in getting your issue resolved then you can contact me either online or in person. Would be happy to help you. Website Link - https://www.drfayyazsexologyclinic.com
Your diabeties can be the reason for ur problem U may have to go for further Consult online for better treatment