No erections
I used to get random erections and morning erections which I think is normal. But from last month I'm not getting them neither morning or random during the day. I don't have any sex drive. Should that be a problem or it's normal?

No this not normal. Instead I believe you have started developing symptoms of Erectile dysfunction. At some point in a man’s life, he may have difficulty achieving or maintaining an erection. Erection problems occur when you can’t achieve or maintain an erection that’s firm enough to have sexual intercourse. Erection problems are also known as: * erectile dysfunction (ED) * impotence * sexual dysfunction For most men, these problems occur occasionally and aren’t a serious problem. Also note there’s no cause for concern if erection problems occur up to 20 percent of the time. However, if you’re unable to achieve an erection at least 50 percent of the time, you may have a health problem that requires medical attention. For further details and suggestions feel free to reach out to me either online or in person. Would be happy to help you.
Hello, problem of erectile dysfunction most commonly occur in ages of men: fortunately it has high recovery rate of 90% through ayurvedic medications. I am explaining briefly about erectile dysfunction so that it takes fear out of you. In erectile dysfunction, men are not able to get or keep an erection that is sufficient to have penetrative sex. This may be due to so many factors like High cholesterol, High blood pressure, Diabetes, excessive masturbation, excessive Porn watching, nerves weakness, Obesity, thyroid, heart problem, alcohol, Tobacco use, Sleep disorders. Low testosterone, tension, stress etc., This problem of erectile dysfunction is very much treatable. I am suggesting you some ayurvedic medicines, Take Aswagandhadi churan half teaspoon in the morning & in the night. Take Capsule SHILAJIT One in the morning and one in the night. Take tablet Brihat Bangeshwar ras one in the morning one and one in the night after food. All three preferably with hot milk or with water Also apply and message Shri Gopal tail on your penis three times a week for 2 to 4 minutes. Avoid junk food, oily and more spicy food, alcohol, tobacco, tension and anxiety. Start doing brisk walk or running or cardio exercises for at least 1 hour a day. Start taking hot milk twice a day also two to three dates in the morning and in the night with milk. Do all the above suggested treatment for 3 months and see the results. If you don't get satisfactory results then please go to your family doctor or a good sexologist. You can also contact me on my private chat or directly in my clinic. We can send you the medicines by courier. My website: www.kayakalpinternational.com
Hello, you need not to worry about this. However if you continue getting thoughts about this and bothering you please consult experts. Regards Dr Prashant Baspure Psychiatrist & Sexual medicine specialist FECSM ( Fellow of European committee for Sexual medicine )
Age 17 First u take proper knowledge Chat or call me online
Consult
At age 17 , this problem must be troubling ,you and can be a cause of concern if not looked into . I understood your concern  and noted the problem as well .I need to ask few more details to make a diagnosis and start treatment and advice which suits you. Pl consult me on Practo , so that I can help you better.book a time slot as per your convenience for consultation.
No need to worry
Reach Practo profile for further assistance.