Erection issue
Hi sir, I am a teacher. I had very good erection. I have strong erection until I penetrate. In one or two mins I am reaching to orgasm. Plz suggest me. Can I use Viagra to maintain long lasting erection.

Hello, No single drug/medicine can treat your ED problem with guarantee because ED is a combination of a many different precipitating factors. ED is a very complicated medical problem and requires primary investigation, evaluation of hormonal profile , diabetes / thyroid status , Vitamins D3 and B12 status etc . Followed by proper and continuous medical treatment in combination with specific exercises for your core muscles, backed up with a customized diet plan to fulfill your sexual activity and pleasure. Get your following tests done Testosterone total, Testosterone free, Andrology panel (LH,FSH,PRL), Thyroid profile, Hba1c, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12, Iron And share your reports contact me directly. Thank you for your query. And you may also visit us at https://drmongaclinic.com/erectile-dysfunction.html
For further information consult me directly
Never take such tablets on regular basis, they have many side effects. excessive masturbation in past may leads to the damage of nerves supplying penis..which in future leads to weak erection or erectile dysfunction, shrinkage of penis, low sexual stamina etc....Don't worry in ayurveda there are some very effective medicines which are natural testosterone booster. And work very efficiently to cure your problem. I suggest you for ayurveda Vaajikaran treatment. As per Ayurveda Vaajikaran is meant to rejuvenate and improve complete sexual health.  Ayurveda medicines are very efficient and potent for your problem. Within 20 to 30 days you will notice the improvement. Nerves supplying penis would rejuvenate and strong musculature of penis would also be achieved. Maximum 3 months is almost enough to get rid of your sexual problem. With ayurveda medicines your whole reproductive system will strengthen i.e. The vessels supplying penis and the musculature of penis would be strengthened. I would need to enquire about whole of your symptoms, detail history. You can consult us online through this platform .and medicines will be sent to you by courier. Gud luck .may god give you all wellness.
Hello. Premature ejaculation can be managed easily. Viagra is for those who are unable to have an erection. Consult online for a detailed prescription
not use temporary medicine chat online with me if you want permanent solution
No don't use viagra. It has lot of side effects.
Hi Don't worry There r ways and means to overcome this problem need few more detail history.
chat through online chat option for guidance and treatment chat now clarify your douts Take proper consult
Viagra is for those who can't have erection... U need to use long last condoms ,, or regular condoms ..to prolong sex to normal (4-6 minutes) Can also pull out penis when u feel like ejaculating n apply pressure on tip of penis to make the urge go away... N then continue love making .
Your problem is premature ejaculation. You can learn stop and start technique gradually. use condom. For detail discussion I need more information.
You can consult directly to anyone or here online.
Not to worry. You do not have any major problem.