Erection issue for longer time
Hi doc, I am a newly married person been a month and I am not able to hold erection for longer then few minutes... If my partner body touches me .. then it will last less longer and it becomes wet or lose erection sooner .. but I control it by breathing... For some time..  I want to prolong it .. And I have a kidney stones issue .. but my kidney stones are smaller ... Maybe in a process of passing out .. some time feels pain near pines area .

If you want permanent solution then take our treatment
Hi Mate, The above problem is defined as erectile dysfunction. Let me explain your issue in brief - ED occurs when a man can't get or keep an erection firm enough for sexual intercourse. In most cases the causes of this problem could be - Stress , relationship strain and low self-confidence. As your age is just 31 years this problem is not a cause to worry. The same can be cured with proper guidance and treatment. Don’t just take any suggestions of taking viagra and sidenafil as it has many side effects. This would give temporary satisfaction but may impact your sexual life in future.
For further details feel free to contact me either online or in person. Rest assured your problem can be resolved.
Don’t take stress.
excessive masturbation in past may leads to the damage of nerves supplying penis..which in future leads to weak erection or erectile dysfunction, shrinkage of penis, low sexual stamina etc....Don't worry in ayurveda there are some very effective medicines which are natural testosterone booster. And work very efficiently to cure your problem. I suggest you for ayurveda Vaajikaran treatment. As per Ayurveda Vaajikaran is meant to rejuvenate and improve complete sexual health.  Ayurveda medicines are very efficient and potent for your problem. Within 20 to 30 days you will notice the improvement. Nerves supplying penis would rejuvenate and strong musculature of penis would also be achieved. Maximum 3 months is almost enough to get rid of your sexual problem. With ayurveda medicines your whole reproductive system will strengthen i.e. The vessels supplying penis and the musculature of penis would be strengthened. I would need to enquire about whole of your symptoms, detail history. You can consult us online through this platform .and medicines will be sent to you by courier. Gud luck .may god give you all wellness.
Hi Don't worry your query can be resolved through counselling and advice Take proper knowledge about this first will guide u online chat .kidney stone can cause some pain discomfort on urination
come online for Better understanding of your problem and treatment.
Your time can be increased by few oral medicine and excercise
please consult me privately
Your problem is basically performance anxiety during sex. it is happening with many people. it can be easily treated with counselling and maybe with help of some initial medicines.
better to consult with some sexologist in person or online preferably if your wife is with you so couple counselling can also be done
main thing is try to relax and enjoy the process rather than thinking about success of it that will definitely maintain your erection and you will be definitely able to get the result