Newly married couple
I will be getting married in few days, what are the contraceptive measure I should take. I will be getting married at home. So I think it will not be possible to carry condom on the first night. So what do you suggest... Contraceptive pills for my fiance..?? Also please do share which pills to take and when. Or would you suggest any other contraceptive measure. Also. I am little nervous about the first night and about intercourse.. as I've never been in one, and neither have my fiance.. she is afraid it might be painful..

ask her periods dates of last month, no worries, its not a life n death sisutaion
Take proper counselling for this Consult online with me