Erectile dysfunction

Penis not erected properly, ejaculated only thinking about sex and watching porn, watching porn or any sexual activity i felt and found looseness in my penis

Dr. Sanjay Erande
Ayurveda 12 yrs exp Pune

After erection if ejaculation occurs with in 1 minute then it is abnormal. ....so don't worry. ..still if you want to extend the time & stamina then you can take ayurvedic medicines for such issues. .....so consult a reputed ayurvedic sexologist in your city. ...Ayurvedic medicines gives nice results
Dr. Poosha Darbha
Sexologist 28 yrs exp Kakinada

Hi, It appears to me that you are an unmarried person. Are you? If yes, ejaculating on just thinking of sex is normal. You dont have to be upset about it. It wont be there once you are married. Yes you ejaculate faster when you watch porn. The looseness you describe in your penis is also not a disorder. After ejaculation everybody's penis becomes flaccid (loose).
If you have more questions or concerns, please contact privately over phone. I will be happy to clarify all your concerns.
Dr. Amitkumar Dashrath Barai
Sexologist 8 yrs exp Kolhapur
This is psychological problem .don't weary .kegel therapy is good for u with meditation.