Erectile dysfunction

I realized my problem at an age of 18, when I tried intercourse for the first time and could not maintain my erection. By then I was addicted to porn, and was able to get erections watching porn. Later for 4 years I used to masturbate heavily. On an average 2-3 times a day, sometimes even 5-6 times. I had sex a few times at an age of 22. But I had to take viagra for that and I had extreme difficulties having an orgasm. I had to masturbate myself for a long time to reach an orgasm. I then went for online consultation and was suggested blood tests. In summary my DHEA-sulphate level is 569.3, Prolactin is at 28.23, Testosterone is at 521.45 and TSH level is 3.25. (tests by Thyrocare, doorstep blood sample collection). Next I went to a doctor who checked response to a vibrator kind of a device, there was no response at all. I have been having a lot of stress lately just because of this problem. I get nocturnal erections once in a week (if I do not masturbate the whole week).
views-icons 53 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (3) on Erectile dysfunction

Dr. Vinay Gupta Bilaspur | Sexologist
Nothing to worry. Ur all blood reports ie testosterone /prolectin/thyroid rrports r normal. If ur nocturnal errction & mansturbatory erection r normal, ur problem is Situational.. Do try any treatment. Better to consult some good counselor.
I would suggest you to go for safe, herbal ayurveda treatment for your problem. Ayurveda treats the root cause of the problem and once you complete full course you will be fine and dont require medicines further.
What is your free testosterone level. ? Consult a sexologist.