Erectile dysfunction
In case of erectile dysfunction to whom one should visit : a urologist or a sex therapist ? Is there permanent cure for erectile dysfunction ?
228 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
hello you need to consult a urologist for the medical line of treatment and sextherapist to gain more knowledge and how can you over come your problem of erectile dysfunction and various techniques associated hence its bettr to consult both.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?