Erectile dysfunction
I am 60 years old and doing well sexual intercourse & partner is also satisfied well. still erectile dis function myself feel in some situations. how it can improve

Dr. Harisha N L
Hi there I understand your concern and anxiety...your age may be the main factor for your problem....conditions like diabetes, hypertension, hormonal imbalances and intake of certain drugs can be the cause so these should be ruled out...Consult nearest physician or endocrinologist for clinical examination and evaluation they will do the needful.