Epididymo Orchitis
I have the problem of Epididymo Orchitis in my left testicle. I have it from a long time and got it diagnosed 2 months earlier. The Urologist gave me some medicines but they didn't help and have not cured my disease. Along with this I'm having many problems like premature ejaculation, small and thin penis, smegma, tight foreskin, little penile pearly papules on glans and fordyce spots. I think that treating epididymo orchitis can cure even some of these. So please tell me how to cure epididymo orchitis. Please suggest me some good medicines. I'm really so worried with so many problems.

Hello.. Well you seem to have multiple inter related problems..I suggest you to go for follow up with the urologist...I understand that it dint get cured but it's important to let the doc also know that because he would have examined and then only given the medicine after ruling out other options...thank you