Imbalance of my testicles

Sir approx 4 year ago i sufferrd from my right scotum infection ..it was so paifull..doctor give me many antibiotics for this swelling and i was not a hydrocele ..i think that was orchitis prblm after the treatment my pain was realy end but my scrotum size become imbalance my right testicle is smaller than left so what is this ..it is still imbalance i never feel any pain and no any fertility priblem but i m afraid for this imbalance can you suggest me what i do ?

Doctor Answers (1) on Imbalance of my testicles

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello There. I can understand your concern. its normal to find one testicle hanging lower than the other. because of that you may be feeling some difference in size and imbalance. since you are not having any symptoms, you need not worry and there is nothing to do. but if you are apprehensive about it, then show it to a general surgeon in person. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.