Rt testicle discomfort

I'm having dull ache in my groin area and right testicle. doctor said that it is orchitis .i lift heavyweights(gym), but i do wear i supporter. no other symptoms other than this dull ache in rt testicle..currently i hade dose of medicine (sumol,acenac p,tab leon)..much relief.but want to know exact reason for this pai.
views-icons 35 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Rt testicle discomfort

doctor profile image
Dr. Rashmi T V
2 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | General Physician
Hi Orchitis is inflammation of testes ... Follows infection. Like mumps, brucellosis and STD's...
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?