Enlarged foliate papillae
Respected dr i have the following issue I am a 29 year old male, who has an inflamed looking foliate papillae on both side of the tongue towards the back, it has been like this for more than five weeks now. It has not gotten better or worse, pretty much looks the same. It creates this feeling of something stuck in the back of my throat,  When I wake up in the morning the feeling of something stuck in the throat is less obvious. But as the day progresses, the feeling is more obvious. I think it is because of the enlarged foliate papillae rubbing the back of the tongue I do not have pain at all, but sometimes there is this burning sensation. The area looks the same for the past five weeks, and it did not change in appearance or size. I used pan d capsule, zytee zel and a to z vitamin for 15 days but there is no betterment

Looks normal only

This may be GERD ... sometimes we see enlarged  papillae , which are most of the time quite normal, but problem lies in pharynx
online consultation for medication
warm saline gurgle antacid
It looks like glossitis with gerd and reflux
Consult on online chat for treatment
Avoid oily and spicy food Drink plenty of fluids
Looks like GERD
do online consultation for medication
avoid spicy and chilled food