Endometrial Cyst

I was diagnosed with endometriosis which as far as I know was hardening of inner layer of uterus. But I recently found out it is endometrium. I am a little confused in both the terms I.e endometriosis and endometrium. Also I can realize what issue do I have. Can you please tell me the difference, causes and symptoms for each one of them. Thank You.

Hello...... Endometrium is just inner lining of uterus... It's not disease.. Endometriosis is a disorder in which the tissue that forms the lining of your uterus grows outside of your uterine cavity.painful period,pain in the lower abdomen before and during menstruation,cramps one or two weeks around menstruation,heavy menstrual bleeding or bleeding between periods are symptoms .it can present with no symptoms..
Dr. Disha Sridhar
Obstetrician 13 yrs exp Bangalore
If you  really want to know  the root cause of your problem and heal, please  read my blogs on www.truhealing.com or practo health  feeds. Hope that helps....