Endocrinologist doctors for this problem
My body is always heat and sweat with very bad smells. i don't have any fever. This is happening from very long time 9 to 10 years I have is problem. And I drinking water 4 to 5 litres everyday. And I'm walking 3 to 4 KM every day. And I already looked doctors and take some treatment to me and they asked me to take urine test and blood test, but problems still haven't complete. Please suggest to which specialist I should show for this problem.

Hello, check your thyroid levels. Excess sweat & heat has numerous factors. need more information to know the reason for your heat &sweating. If & only you treat the root cause, can this be completely curable. Homoeopathy medicines acts on the root cause. It is safe & effective. To know more & if you have any other concern you can call us or reach us online.

+139
Chat with a doctor
Homoeopathic medicines can permanently cure this problem of yours rapidly effectively and efficiently without any side effects
you need to consult me online through this platform and medicines will be sent to you by courier
Dear,  don't worry  If u jenunly want to get cure consult any ayurveda physician u wl get cure definitely
Take gulkand 1 spoon daily in night And consult me online
Hi dear a homeopathic constitutional treatment will give you a permanent cure naturally You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance Medicines will reach you via courier services