Body heat and grey hair
I have been experiencing a lot of body heat lately, I feel a burning sensation inside my body and stomach feels bloated after every meal. Is smoking a cause for it? Please suggest some home remedies to overcome it.

Dr. Harsha
Hi there...since when are you feeling that body heat. Is it because of the weather. Try relaxation methods like yoga or meditation to relax yourself. Have plenty of fluids. The bloating of the food is because of gastritis. You need to follow a healthy diet. Avoid spicy foods, oily foods, outside junk foods, sweets and sugars as much as possible. Have 4-5 short meals per day, instead of three big meals. Also drink plenty of water in between meals and little water during meals. You can take pantoprazole 40mg once in the morning half hour before your breakfast for one week. Sometimes stress can also trigger gastritis. So try relaxation methods like yoga or meditation. Also do not starve for too long. If this doesn't give you relief then consult a general physician or surgeon for further evaluation. For grey hair, consult a dermatologist. It is very difficult to treat grey hair. It is caused by two causes mainly- hereditary and lack of nutrients. If it's the latter, then it is treatable. But treatment is chronic and continuous.