Emotionally attached

I am very emotionally attached person.I give true affection to everyone but no one is true to me.because of this emotions I am now searching the way for suicide. I want solution for this.

Doctor Answers (3) on Emotionally attached

Ms. Hema Sampath Bangalore | Clinical Psychologist
Hi,  there are any people now to listen to you like this. Go and find a Psychologist in your town or nearby and express yourself and understand what is your problem actually.??
Meanwhile spend some quality time with family and friends to get the feeling of recognition.
Dr. Antara Gupta Aligarh | Psychiatrist
What make you feel that no one is true to you. Talk about this to your parents or other close family members. There may be problems with your perception about ppl. You may need to visit a clinical psychologist. I would suggest you to have a personality assessment done.
Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello.... Killing self is not solution problems.. You are just 19, at this age these kind of emotional problems are common .. Try to push yourself ,you will get adjust to the surrounding eventually.... Consult psychiatrist for counseling ...don't let yourself down, world is much more beautiful than you think..