Emotional disturbance
Psychometric test says features of anxiety and depression also have emotional disturbance and conflict towards parents. Sometime being so hyper , sometime behaving normal, lost good opportunities, good friends because of this behaviour, attended few doctors :not beneficial . Things are going worse, family problem relationship problems career problem Really need to do something but parents are saying it's just stress n kaam se bhagne ki aadat, seriously need help, I too knw I should do right things I should trust I should do whatever right is, but I can't help myself, I m having fear of losing some ppl I love, fear from going at some places and fear of facing some ppl, do help me how to talk to my family to take me to some psychiatrist, I m a student not earning otherwise I could have already, n more ever I want my parents to calm down n understand what I am going through

Ms. Hema Sampath
Clinical Psychologist 11 yrs exp Bangalore

Hello  I can understand  how it feels so disturbed  from those issues. Of u r not able to decide what you want and doesn't  know how to get it, I  think it would be beneficial  to consult a Psychologist.

Causes of emotional disturbance