Depression and anxiety

I am suffering from anxiety and depression for the past 6 years..i am using medication but still i am having these things and not able to get rid of this.Please suggest me the best way to cure this.

Doctor Answers (2) on Depression and anxiety

Ms. Hema Sampath Bangalore | Clinical Psychologist
Good that you have already consulted a Dr for your problem. I feel if you could meet a psychologist or any counsellor you can get rid of this anxiety and depression better along with the medication. Because you have not mentioned the reason for he same do consult one and live happily.
Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Hello my friend...just remember "Broken heart and shattered dreams are key mentors for weaving a glorious destiny."...Consult your treating psychiatrist as you require detailed counseling session and you may require medications dosage adjustment to solve your problems and many things can't be discussed in forum like this...With that fallow relaxation techniques like yoga, meditation,avoid coffee, tea...have good sleep and develop healthy food habits..good luck