Ejaculation has stopped
I do masturbation almost daily. but from 2 days when i did masturbation no sperm got ejaculated. No cum got out from penis. I am very upset. What the problem is this. Could any one help me out.

Hi.... Masturbation now is regarded as a normal, healthy sexual activity that is pleasant, fulfilling, acceptable, and safe. It is a good way to experience sexual pleasure and can be done throughout life. Masturbation is only considered a problem when it inhibits sexual activity with a partner, is done in public, or causes significant distress to the person. It may cause distress if it is done compulsively or interferes with daily life and activities. Consult sex therapist...