Effect of omnacortil in how much time
My mother got a foot corn on which she put a corn cap. After it was removed she cleaned it with dettol everyday for about. 4-5 days. This led to burning of skin and got really bad. We took her to a dermat who gave her omnacortil 40mg. Online they say this medicine shows impact in 1 hr but she feels no change at all. Her hands and foot are as if they have been burnt and this is causing her itching. She is unable to fold her fingers and its all swollen. Shes on augmentin 625mg thrice a day also. Plz help me know in how much time does the steroid start showing its impact and by when can we expect this to get better. Its worryin

You are suffering from irritant Contact dermatitis.. Medicine available for good improvement......As the treatment varies depending on the severity... Send more clear photos of the affected area, for accurate diagnosis and treatment.