Effect of Cod liver oil on skin and hair
Hi, I am planning to start taking cod liver oil capsules as I have heard they're good for skin and hairs. It would be helpful If I could get some idea on the benefits and side effects If any. Also kindly let me know the dosage and timing for taking the capsules. Thanks in advance.

Hello! Cod liver oil is derived from cod fish. It is rich in Omega fatty acids,vitamin a and vitamin d. Because of its antioxidants properties it helps in protecting skin from free radicals,environmental toxins. It is also useful in vitamin d deficiency. Usually taken with or after meals once a day. Side effects such as nausea.belching and gastric problems may happen

Eucalyptus oil for hair Oil pulling hair loss Cord liver oil benefits