Ed problem
I am suffering from erectile dysfunction  from few days ..Can anyone suggest me ayurvedic or herbal medicine for cure of erectile dysfunction..

Hello Practo User, use homoeopathic medications for your problem  to get Instant and effective results.Its Curable, no need to worry about. Homoeopathic medicines plays Excellent role to treat Such problems in a hollistic way without any side effect.I suggest you to message me your complete history in private chat with all reports & details & Consult Online through Practo. I will guide you for holistic & effective Results with homoeopathy ! Take care !! Best Regards:)
How can u diagnose its ed sir Age 29 Stop google reading n this type you tube vedio Take proper knowledge n counseling N Use authentic ayurveda herbs If u want best n permanent solution for your future sex life Call or chat us now online
Excessive masturbation in past may leads to the damage of nerves supplying penis. Which in future leads to weak erection or erectile dysfunction, shrinkage of penis, low sexual stamina, other than that whole body weakness, weak eye sight, loss of appetite, loss of facial lusture, weak digestion, low memory power, hairfall, anxiety, etc. Don't worry in ayurveda there are some very effective medicines which are natural testosterone booster. And work very efficiently to cure your problem. I suggest you for ayurveda vaajikaran treatment. As per ayurveda vaajikaran is meant to rejuvenate and improve complete sexual health. Ayurveda medicines are very efficient and potent for your problem. Within 20 to 30 days you will notice the improvement. Nerves supplying penis would rejuvenate and strong musculature of penis would also be achieved. Maximum 3 months is almost enough to get rid of your sexual problem. With ayurveda medicines your whole reproductive system will strengthen i.e. The vessels supplying penis and the musculature of penis would be strengthened. I would need to enquire about whole of your symptoms, detail history. You can also consult. For further information u can visit www.bhuvanaarogyamhospital.com
Take herbal supplements. To get rid of this problem permanently without any side effects.. Erection will remain hard.. To enjoy sexual activity.. To satisfy your partner completely
consult for prescription
Dear Patient, the condition you are describing is called as Erectile Dysfunction. In simple words, Erectile dysfunction is the condition in which a person, interested in sexual activity, is not able to achieve and/or maintain the erection/ Penis Hardness . The penis of the person is loose even after stimulation and is not able to penetrate the vagina of the female partner.  Unfortunately, Erectile Dysfunction has become very much common due to stress in jobs and family, dietary habits, lifestyle changes etc. Due to these reasons and many others, it is now seen in young patients as well. This includes males from 20 to 35 years of age. I was going through the internet and found out many opinions on Erectile Dysfunction/Impotence. We are glad to inform you that treatment for Erectile Dysfunction is possible and it can be CURED. Please go through our feedbacks online (Dr. Manu Rajput) and (Dr. Kanu Rajput). We both practice at Sidri International Skin Hair and Sexology Clinic. In our feedbacks, you can see GENUINE PATIENTS who were in the same state of confusion/ Dilemma regarding Erectile Dysfunction like you are now and read their and our success stories. A lot many patients after 'researching' a lot on Google get depressed and convinced that only temporary methods are available for Erectile Dysfunction which is not true. Erectile Dysfunction can be cured and that too PERMANENTLY. You DON'T have to take some tablet few hours before just to perform good in bed and face serious side effects like headache, nausea etc ruining all the pleasure and spoiling the next day. Many say these tablets/patches/pumps are the only way with which one can treat ED/Erectile dysfunction/Impotence. We don't know how true is that coz frankly speaking, we haven't seen and observed any patient of ours coming back to stage 0. We are yet to see... 😊 AYURVEDIC TREATMENT FOR ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION is a reality and it does CURE the condition. THE BEST PART IS : In most of the cases, Erectile Dysfunction completely Curable. And with Curable we don't mean Temporarily (Till the time you are taking medicines/ applying patch etc it's fine but reappear as soon as you leave the treatment) but Permanently. Why Choose Ayurveda For Your Sexual Problems ??? A Point Worth Nothing : Sexual Diseases were there before the word SEXOLOGIST or any degree came into existence . . . They (People/ Patients) were treated before too and YES, SCIENTIFICALLY  . . . Ayurveda is a science well proven & established over a thousands of year and period of time . . .And its a known fact to all that people in early ages of time were MORE FERTILE and REPRODUCTIVELY ACTIVE than people of today's era . . .Ayurveda has been treating all disorders since begining of human civilization .  .  . Pun intended but with all due respect 😊 Next steps: Please visit these links for further information on Erectile Dysfunction and to book your appointment. We will make sure to give best possible solution to your problem : https://sidriinternational.com/erectile-dysfunction-signs-evaluation-and-solutions/ https://sidriinternational.in/erectile-dysfunction-symptoms-diagnosis-and-treatment/ Best Wishes,
Erectile dysfunction can occur at any age due to multiple causes. Some of them include: stress, lifestyle factors, smoking, alcohol, lack of exercise, psychological factors like performance anxiety, nervousness The treatment is based on the cause of erectile dysfunction.
Take an online/offline consultation
Do not self-medicate
Hello, Often erectile dysfunction leads to performance anxiety - Let me explain you about your issue in brief - Does it happen you get little Erection you feel you should go in and the moment you try to enter it goes down and it’s not hard enough for you to penetrate? Sometimes even if you penetrate you seem to lose your Erection soon? At some point in a man’s life, he may have difficulty achieving or maintaining an erection. Erection problems occur when you can’t achieve or maintain an erection that’s firm enough to have sexual intercourse. Erection problems are also known as: * erectile dysfunction (ED) * impotence * sexual dysfunction In your case I believe you have developed symptoms of Erectile dysfunction. However this issue is not a major problem to worry as there are medications and treatment available for the same. Rest assured your problem can be resolved.
If you genuinely interested in getting your issue resolved then you can contact me directly through my website link - https://www.drfayyazsexologyclinic.com
Kindly book a proper consultation for better evaluation and treatment.