Ed &premature ejaculation

Hello doctor, I'm male 27years, weight 65 height 6feels, earlier my penis erected 6inches when I saw romantic scenes, or while talking to a girl on phone. But now every thing changed.. My penis not erected properly & it's reaches 4inches and loss of sex drive. I don't have habit of smoke, drink or masturbate. And nowadays I'm suffering with frequent urination. Please suggest me how to get rid of my problem. How to get more stamina and long-lasting on bed

Doctor Answers (1) on Ed &premature ejaculation

Hi, Its great that you do not have habits that hamper your health and sexual performance. And you seem to be lean person - at least not obese - at 6 ft ht and 65 kgs. weight. These are positive factors for good sex life. But I suspect that you are too anxious about the penis size that erections are also affected which in turn increase anxiety.. in a vicious cycle.
You would benefit from direct consultation, where we can elicit relevant information from you, alleviate your concerns and offer medicare if necessary. SInce you said you have frequent urination, you need to be tested to rule out high sugar and UTIs