Premature ejaculation
Masturbating since 16 yrs age.now I have very small penis and testicles. I am suffering from premature ejaculation in foreplay itself.only few drops of semen.i have hair loss too.i am very thin and not gaining weight..muscles are weak..please

Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello, While it once was regarded as a perversion and a sign of a mental problem, masturbation now is regarded as a normal, healthy sexual activity that is pleasant, fulfilling, acceptable, and safe. It is a good way to experience sexual pleasure and can be done throughout life.Masturbation is only considered a problem when it inhibits sexual activity with a partner, is done in public, or causes significant distress to the person. It may cause distress if it is done compulsively or interferes with daily life and activities. If you have sexual urge all the time, you can divert yourself by adopting other healthy life habits like,, jogging, walking, aerobics or gym, reading books, going to public library, playing sports spending more time with friends or family. This healthy activity relieves stress, eating more of fresh fruits and vegetables, along with exercise will increase your weight and decreses hairy loss, and premature ejaculation can be controlled.