Eczema on face
Is the picture below looks like eczema . Am i having eczema ?? Please help me Is this eczema. I get this same itchy area every pther day on same place. Its only on face and no where else

Yes..Don't worry...you are suffering from seborrheic dermatitis causing this problem... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription
Ohk Please consult to rule out causes of this rash. Yes you have red rash over cheek region. There are multiple causes. Hope you will get proper consultation to decide proper treatment
Do you have sensitivity and burning after Sun exposure or eating or drinking hot and spicy food? Have you applied any cream over face? Let me know about proper history, then would be able to guide you better.