Eczema, fungal infection

I am suffering from eczema from last 1 year. And because of this the affected part changes its colour. So need a specialist doctor for it. Thank you
views-icons 36 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Eczema, fungal infection

doctor profile image
Thanks for the query.
You need to meet a good Dermatologist to have a proper diagnosis. Can it be psoriasis or something else? Once the diagnosis is ascertained, proper treatment can be initiated. If it's eczema, an attempt to find the triggers has to be made or else it keeps recurring. Don't lose hope and the problem can be cured for sure.
Hope it helps.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?