Eating sauerkraut
People with hypothyroidism can eat sauerkraut , kimchi ? Since it is good for gut health . I would like to add it to my diet

contact us for complete guidance and diet plan and counselling .we work differently to reverse your health issue check our testimonials on instagram , dt.sonia_chawla
Hello user Sure ,we will help you Yes, you can but in limited quantity. But before prescribing any thing we need some information like . Vitals . Purpose . Medical history . Family history . Occupation . Physical activity . Daily routine And many more So, if you want to contact us,you can contact us directly thru the link below or via Practo
For more information or to contact me directly or via phone or for online counseling contact https://wa.me/message/vb6twvy2bpl2k1 Thanks with Regards Dt. Ankita
Please ask me directly for details and personalized diet plan for you.
May be it will helpful but not sure..its person to person vary better way consult nearest dietician.
Yes you  an add it in your Diet as it is a good pro biotic.
Send me your details for a detailed thyroid special Diet Plan.
Yes, it is good but consuming in moderation is advisable instead you can add more probotic food in between days and take sauerkraut weekly twice or thrice only
Increase the amount of complex carbs and probiotics in food
Hi, Yes you can have it, as it good natural probiotics aids digestion and also boost your immune levels.
Hi You can include kinchi in your diet moderately. And same it's very important to organize your diet according to your body needs. For customized diet plan you can consult me through practo app
Yes ,u can take if u don't hav any allergy with that.
Its not good in thyroid But by notice your medicine intake a level of thyroid certain portion can be allowed
yes you can eat.
Healthy evening Sauerkraut can also contain probiotic bacteria, which are good for gut . Some nutrients in sauerkraut may contribute to improve heart health, bone health, immune function and inflammation. Thyroid functions depends on your gut health. So when you eliminate foods that cause inflammation, it can have positive impact. Moreover work on supplementing the gut bacteria with probiotic- rich foods such as pickled vegetables, sauerkraut, kimchi etc.are good options. Sauerkraut made with crucifers vegetables can be consumed by patient ( hypo and hyper ) as prescribed restricted or moderate amount will help the thyroid gland in its functioning impacting gut positively.
Good afternoon pls try to take in limitation but.