Eating Habits
(Female 40 years). Ate whatever she felt like eating like 2 times ice cream a day, cold drink, sugary coffee, tea, sweets, chocolates whole day for 2 months. Impact : Plus 1) her amh level has became double in just 2 months 2) became non-diabetic from pre-diabetic level Impact : minus 1) Weight gain. So, what should she do. She should keep eating the sugar this way or to limit it upto what extent.

Things like your meal patterns, nutrition requirements etc need to be discussed in detail. Please choose direct consultation for proper guidance and help to achieve better results.
Hello user Sure ,we will help you But before prescribing any thing we need some information like . Vitals . Purpose . Medical history . Family history . Occupation . Physical activity . Daily routine And many more So, if you want to contact us,you can contact us directly thru the link below
For more information or to contact me directly or via phone or for online counseling contact https://www.facebook.com/doctorplanmydiet/ Thanks with Regards Dt. Ankita
Hi Thank you for your question, kindly contact me on Practo for Consultation and to help you with a Customized, Tailor made response specific to your requirements. Please do read through my Client feedback prior to booking an appointment so that you are convinced on making the right decision, after all it's your hard earned money.