EASILY GETS FRUSTRATED

HOW TO CONTROL MY ANGER .SOMETIMES WITHOUT ANY REASON I GET FRUSTRATED AND CANT BEHAVE NORMAL.tell me how to behave normal in such conditions

Doctor Answers (1) on EASILY GETS FRUSTRATED

We usually feel anger in response to a real or a perceived threat. We would first need to identify the situations in your life (health, relations, profession) which usually cause you to loose control of your anger and then devise plans on how to best tackle them. If your anger problem is to such an extent that it is having a significant impact on your life, then it would be advisable to consult a psychiatrist or a psychologist as soon as possible. Help with or without medications is available depending on various factors such as intensity of the problem and your ability to analyse them. There are certain things
that you can do in day to day life which may help to have a better control on your anger, such as:
1)daily exercise such as yoga or brisk walking.
2) deep breathing exercises (remember to breathe slow and from your stomach, not moving your chest).
3)healthy diet and avoiding fatty and sweet stuff.