Ears related problem
My name is samit kumar. And i have got some problem with my both ears. The problem is that inside my both of ears small ball type things revolved when i sleep and turn my head right or left it will moves. So how to remove these balls from my ears? Is there any solution for it?
39 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sandeep Dachuri
ENT/ Otolaryngologist 7 yrs exp Bangalore
Hai, frankly speaking, your complaint is a little weird. Anyways it could be some cotton balls or foreign body in the ear. Consult an ENT surgeon. They will remove it.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.