Ear related

I feel continuous beep sound in my ears. This sometimes increases. There is lots of wax produces in my ear. I feel light cold everytime.

Doctor Answers (1) on Ear related

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Hi there...Tinnitus may be due to numerous causes like problem in joint of jaw bone, trauma to the head or neck, increase in inner ear fluid pressure leading to meniere's disease, wax in the ear,exposure to very loud noise,disorders affecting blood vessels in the ear,anemia, with certain medications eg-antibiotics like erythromycin or certain antimalarial drugs,aspirin overdose etc. Due to tinnitus a person might feel difficult to concentrate and may become irritable. I advise you to keep ear plugs nearby to you and use it whenever you are in a noisy surrounding. develop some destressing technique like yoga and meditation. most of the times early detection of the cause helps in better results. So kindly consult a ENT specialist to treat for the main cause behind it and help you in further management