Ear pain sever
Hi i have ear pain since yesterday, which is inside my ear... Even if I touch my ear... Because of lockdown I can't even go to hospital... I put drop this afternoon.. Still it's paining a lot... Drops : beclomethasone dipropionate neomycin & clotrimazole ear drops... Please help me

Looks like an ear canal infection will need proper antibiotics for treatment plz consult an ent specialist online
ent doctor consult
avoid using ear buds, avoid water entry in ear

Consult online with detailed history for proper evaluation
looks like you have developed otitis externa.you can continue with the ear drops three times a day along with analgesics and antibiotics.and avoid touching your ear with uncleaned hands.you can use the aboves said medications for minimum of 5 days.