Ear pain chewinv food
I am having this problem for last two days, whenevr I chew food using my right side of jaw, I experience a sharp pain in my ear. should I see a dentist or general physician? what could be the reason for ear pain?

Dr. M. R. Pujari
Dentist 12 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi..sometimes tooth ache radiates to ear as well. You should visit dentist. I guess you have either molar or wisdom tooth issue on affected side. Regards
Dr. Nilofer Hossain
Dentist 9 yrs exp Noida
You should get it checked by a dentist first because there are lot of dental pains that are radiating in nature. So a dentist can rule out whether it is because of some tooth. If not he will himself refer you to the needful speciality. But as you are having pain during chewing dental cause cannot be ruled out so visit a dentist immediately before it worsens.