Ear pain and
I'm feeling like my ear closed but able to hear in low voice and no pain for the last 4 days. From two days i'm feeling pain.

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

you need to meet an ENT Specialist immediately.
use this app to search for a good ENT Specialist in your neighbourhood and fix up an instant appointment
Hi.... It is due to impacted ear wax.... never attempt to dig out earwax buildup yourself. This can cause major damage to your ear and lead to infection or hearing loss. However, you will often be able to get rid of the excess earwax yourself. Only use cotton swabs on the outer portion of your ears if necessary..... To soften earwax, you can purchase over-the-counter drops made specifically for that purpose.... Consult Ent specialist.....