Ear block due to ear buds
Dear Sir/ Ma'am My left ear is blocked since yesterday evening because I was wearing earbuds repeatedly for long hours since past few days. I didn't face this problem beforehand. Please suggest

Ear block sensation could be because of wax in ear or eustachian tube(tube that connects your ear to back of your nose) dysfunction.this can happen because of cold or allergy.Using ear phones for longer duration won't cause your symptoms,rather using it for long hours at higher volumes can result in decreased hearing.You can do Valsalva maneuver(look on youtube to be see how it's done) and see if your ear block is gone.If it subsides then you have eustachian tube dysfunction and you can take cetirizine 10 mg at night and otrivin nasal drops 2 drops 4 times a day.

Need physical consultation.. Better not to wait cause sometimes decreased hearing due to damage from sound of ear buds can be interpreted as ear blockage by patients..
Physical consultation
Possible reasons for this condition are either impacted wax or hearing impairment.get a physical consultation for the proper assessment.
You have cold problem? Need to evaluate the problem. Consultion needed