Ear ache 2 days
I have severe ear pain which is non bearable.. I am using ear drops since morning and I don't feel ear drops are reaching till ear core and it's coming out.. please help me what can be done to reduce pain... Because of lockdown condition hospitals are closed ...

Plz consult online for better treatment ... Use paracetamol 650 mg sos for pain but still need more history for proper guidance
ent doctor consult
avoid using ear buds

It’s better to start antibiotics along with pain killer, because we don’t know about the ear status , need more info regarding this
OnlineConsultation would be helpful
Avoid entry of water in to ear
start analgesics asap ..use your ear drops three times a day .. in case you develop water like discharge kindly contact asap