Dry socket after root extraction
I got my tooth extracted 7 days back and due to some negligence got dry socket which I managed with pain killers for 3 to 4 days but later my dentist did Zoe dressing and I had to come to hyderabad after 2 days and he asked me to get few more dressings done from a dentist..I went to a dentist in Hyderabad and was not satisfied...what should I do further?

Zoe dressing is the treatment of choice for your case. Dont panic and continue the dressing for few days. You will get relief within a week. In addition, you can take over the counter painkiller and antibiotics.
consult me online for the medications, if you want
warm water with salt gargle for three to four times a day can help relieve you faster. maintain oral hygiene to the most.

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+158
Chat with a dentist
You can consult another dentist and get the dressing done. Dry socket generally heals within a week to 10 days or so
After dressings usually it heals in 7-10 days.so please continue the dressings until the tissue growth starts there. Apart from that for pain  and discomfort you can have ibuprofen and can apply cold pack for 10-15 mins on and off
continue dressings
maintain hygiene of that area can rinse with salt water to keep it hygienic.
when the blood clot which is is used to heal gums and bone of the socket gets lysis,dry socket forms. That lysis of blood clot is caused by pills,food and nicotine. regular dressings for couple of weeks and medications will help you.
visit dentist for regular dressings until pain comes down
avoid spicy foods