Dry flaky scalp
Dry white flakes falls off my scalp very often. It doesn't matter how frequently I oil my scalp . They fall off any way .

Don't worry...you are suffering from seborrheic dermatitis causing this flaking... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription
This could b dandruff. It is a common skin problem. You may notice flakes that fall off your scalp and cling to your hair or land on your clothing. Your scalp may itch, too. Its also called Seborrheic dermatitis. This is oily, itchy, irritated skin that flakes off on your scalp. Stop oiling as it will further aggravate the lesions. Consult a Dermatologist for the same.
Stop hair oil. Looks like  seborrheic dermatitis Send more details to get proper treatment.